Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why no posting?

Hey guys! So today I am going to explain why i have not been posting. I had a death in the family. Right to the point huh. Anyway's we are getting everything sorted out( we as in my family) so please bare with me. I will start posting again on a regular basis. There really has been alot of yugioh news lately, with gencon just finishing and Tengu Plants winning. I really don't like how konami calls tengu/tourguide plants synchros, it is just such a horrific name. It was probably the idea of Kevin Tewart and his comment saying it is a misnomer calling a deck Tengu Plants lol. Also Turbo pack 6 is quite good, I am going to get the ulti dad for my blackwings and the ultra sangan looks nice. Also I was reading the new text on armory arm and the way it is worded does infact make the colossal fighter/ Armory arm OTK obsolete. On a final note I hope the banlist is good konami really needs to up their game. Thanks for reading and I promise that I will be back to posting by the end of this week. Thanks for your support!
-Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment