Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blackwing Deck!

Hey guys today I have finally completed my much loved Blackwing deck. Now if you know anything about me then you would know that Blackwings are my favorite archtype/decktype of all time. So naturally I would revamp my blackwing deck to accomdate the loss of 2 kaluts and an icarus attack(idk why I decided to remake my blackwing deck this late in the format lol). So without further ado here is the list:

Decklist: 41 cards

Monsters:18
3x Shura
3x Bora
3x Blizzard
2x Sirocco
2x effect veiler
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Vayu
1x Zephyrus the elite
1x Gale
1x kalut

Spells: 10
3x Duality
2x MST
1x Book of moon
1x Black Whrilwind
1x Allure
1x Dark Hole
1x Reborn
Traps: 13
2x D-Prision
2x BTH
2x Icarus Atk
2x warning
1x Delta Crow
1x Torrential
1x oppression
1x judgement
1x mirror force

So that is the deck, not really much to say everything explains itself. I like having a heavy backrow to fall back on, but if heavy comes back then Gorz will come back in as well. I play the deck much more control based so that explains the heavy trap lineup. The thing I like about BW's is that you can tune the deck to your playstyle. I am probably NOT going to use the deck for the rest of the format seeing we only have a month until september anyway, I'll just keep using boring  Six sam, but hopefully nothing gets hit in the deck by the banlist. I do wish that they would put Icarus back at 3 but seeing at how they are still good in the OCG I don't see this happening, I can dream though right? Thanks for reading!
-Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment