Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Monster Reborn

I use it to special summon Cameron. Hey guys! I haven't wrote that in a while. Anyway yes I was away from the blog for quite a while, school is very hectic and life is busy and my interest has faded in the past few weeks. There is a bright side! School is getting less hectic, life is hopefully going to get less busy and my intrest in the game has spiked coming off from a few minor victories but victories nonetheless. I have been keeping up with the meta and with YCS Kansas coming up I plan to do coverage on that, also I have a new sereis of posts coming up. It is time to breathe some life back into this blog again. I hope to have my meaningful posts start tomorrow so keep fingers crossed! Thank you so much for your continued support even though I have been gone. I cannot promise that this won't happen again but I will try to keep it to a minimum! Main Point: I am back and ready to blog! So lets get to it!
-Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment