Saturday, April 9, 2011

Six Sam Deck!

Hey guys just sitting here wishing I was ay YCS Anaheim but my friend has a b-day party today so that is how life goes! Anyway since I am not going to any YCS's in the near future I decided it was okay to show my decklist for six sam's( i will explain my techs after the deck)
Monsters: 14
3 Kizan
3 Kaigeki
3 kagemusha
2 Grandmaster
1 hand
1 Mizuho
1 Legendary Six sam Enishi (yeah the six sam one not the chancellor)
Spells: 16
3 Smoke Signal
3 Six sam united
2 Mst
2 Smashing Ground
1 Gateway
1 Rota
1 Monster Reborn
1 Giant Trunade
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
Traps: 10
2 Dest
2 D-Prison
2  Solemn Warning
2 Musakani Magatama
1 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Judgement

So that is my decklist assuming that you know what every six sam does I will just explain my techs, First Six Sam Enishi(again not chancellor) this card is so good, basically it is like a mini book of moon in the way that you can just stop synchro summons and just in general stop big plays, also when you have 2 six sams on the field he becomes 2200 atk, so you really can't go wrong, he is another monster so you get less monsterless hands, trust me if you think i am a noob for playing him then you have never played him. Second is Mizuho simple explanation just to destroy stuff, mainly backrow, I might take this out for a spirit of the six samuri but so far mizuho has playtested quite well. Moving on to spells: Smashing ground, i always found myself facing a giant monster that I just cannot get over and that was the only thing stopping my swarm, I like it much better that bottomless because it is never a turn late and your opponent cannot anticpate it like they can bottomless. Finally in traps I decided to use d prison because not only does it provide defense for a turn but it is great monster removal and a one card answer to stardust and gorz both of which six sam's have issuses with. So that is my deck please comment and don't forget to follow the blog and vote in the poll!
-Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment